This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and/or Application and Deliver Change Limited trading as Change London, the owner of this Web Site and/or Applications. You are deemed to be in agreement and to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions upon your first use of the Web Site and/or Application. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this Web Site or Application immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Application" means any Application being used by you that was conceived by, is owned and/or provided by Deliver Change Limited trading as Change London;
"Change London" means Deliver Change Limited trading as Change London, a company limited by guarantee, and any of its subsidiaries or directly associated businesses;
"Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, data compilations, electronic communication, software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on, or forms part of, this Web Site or Application;
"Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Change London makes available through this Web Site or Application either now or in the future;
"User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Web Site or uses any Application and is not employed by Change London and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Web Site" means the Web Site that you are currently using and any sub-domains or sub-sites of this site unless expressly excluded by terms and conditions extant on such sub-domain or sub-site.
2. Intellectual Property Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Change London. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Change London.
3. Third Party Intellectual Property Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
4. Permissions policy This Permissions policy applies to all Web Sites and Applications owned or controlled by Change London.
4(a) Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities Sections of Change London's Web Sites and Applications require registration. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality use of and access to Change London's Web Sites and Applications using your username, password or ID. You agree to immediately notify Change London if you become aware of any loss or theft of any username, password or ID or of any unauthorised use of a username, password, ID, or other login details. Change London reserves the right to monitor and record activity on its websites.
4(b) Personal, non-commercial use You may download, reformat, and print a limited amount of Change London's content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of Change London's information in printed memos, reports, and presentations. Any such material must however be attributed by including the words By permission of Change London, copyright 2012. All rights reserved.'
4(c) Logo and images You may not reproduce the Change London logo or any other individual images contained on our website without prior permission.
4(d) Other reproductions Any other reproduction of Change London's content requires permission from us, and some forms of reproduction will require you to pay a licensing fee. All commercial uses of Change London's content require our permission, including but not limited to the following:
Change London does not allow the reposting of its online content (including video, audio, text, graphics, layout, underlying code or software) on a website or a public discussion board except in the case of a specific licensing agreement. We do not allow the rebroadcast of any Change London video clips or webcasts online. All video clips and webcasts are protected by UK copyright and international treaties and may not be reproduced without the express permission of Change London.
4(e) How to get permission Please contact us for more information on re-use permissions, including hard-copy reprints. In all cases, if permission is granted, content must be reproduced in the form agreed and accompanied by the following copyright statement and credit: 'By permission of Change London, copyright 2012. All rights reserved.' Note: text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video material provided via third parties shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium.
5. Disclaimers 5(a) Change London makes no warranty or representation that this Web Site or Application will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
5(b) No part of this Web Site or Application is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
5(c) No part of this Web Site or Application is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
5(d) Change London does not represent or warrant that any products and/or services referenced in this Web Site or Application will be available from Change London. The availability for purchase of any product or service referenced on this Web Site or Application should be confirmed in writing with Change London.
6. Availability of the Web Site and Applications The Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Change London accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site or Application resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
7. Limitation of Liability 7(a) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Change London accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or Application or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and/or Application and its Content at their own risk.
7(b) Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Change London's liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Change London.
7(c) Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
8. No Waiver In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
10. Linking policy We welcome inward links to the Change London Web Site.
10(a) Advance permission to link to this website is not required, providing the following conditions are observed:
10(b) Other conditions and exclusions Change London is not responsible for broken links produced on your website as a result of our moving or deleting pages on our site.
We do not permit links to Change London from websites that contain material which is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or is in any way a breach of the laws of England and Wales or infringes any third party intellectual property rights. Any change of use, extension or sub-licence of Change London's links to other organisations needs to be subject to Change London's permission.
10(c) Links to third-party websites This Web Site or Application may contain links to other web sites owned and/or operated by third party organisations. Unless expressly stated, these sites and/or applications are not under the control of Change London or that of our subsidiaries or affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Web Sites or Applications and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. Change London is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the sites, companies, products or services themselves, or of those in control of them.
11. Previous Terms and Conditions In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise. The date of these terms and conditions is that noted in clause 12.
12. Validity These terms and conditions are valid from 1st December 2011 and supersede any and all terms and conditions previously applied to Change London's Web Sites, Applications, and associated Services.
13. Notices All notices and/or communications should be addressed to us either by post to our registered address or by email. Such notice will be deemed received when we have acknowledged receipt either in writing or by email.
14. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Change London Ltd. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Change London and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org